Tuesday, August 28, 2012

tai therapy

I spent nearly the entire day today at various doctor's offices.  Every time I swallow, it feels like I'm swallowing crushed glass.  My entire body hurts, like I've been run over by a truck.  And I have a migraine that won't quit.  The walk in clinic doctor discovered Strep, but then referred me to the Infectious Disease Clinic.  Yikes.  They are wondering if I picked up some strange disease in Rwanda.  Dr. T said the only reason she would agree not to admit me in the hospital was if I didn't go home alone.  So, I headed to parents house in Tacoma until I start feeling better, dogs in tow. 

Both Sugar and Tai seem curious why I'm here.  And more importantly, why I'm not moving.  Usually, my parents take care of Sugar when I'm out of town (and occasionally Tai), but we have never been there at the same time.  They both seem very concerned.  I love how Sugar won't leave my bedside.  And how Tai pops up next to me every now and then for a good snuggle.
   


No comments:

Post a Comment