Friday, April 23, 2010

Remembering Annie


Hi everyone...

Since I last posted to my blog, so much has happened in my life. Last December, my very dear friend, Annie Boulet, passed away from a sudden brain aneurysm. We were college roommates, and life long friends. Life long. Until we're old and gray. So far down the road that we can't even see it from here. I never imagined I would lose a life long friend so quickly, so unnecessarily. I remember a quote that hung from Annie's rearview mirror. It said, "May you live every day of your life." I am trying to, Annie. I'm trying so hard to live. But every day seems harder without your voice on the other end of the phone, without your smile, your challenging words, your hugs, and your kind encouragement. Tomorrow I will try harder. Missing you, Annie.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I remember you gave a talk at Emerald Ridge High School in either some 4 or 5 years ago.

    I had an AVID class next door to Ms. Boulet's. She was also my Counselor there for 3 years, such a shame she had passed so young. I wish I would've found out sooner than now because I really wanted to let her know how well things were going in my life because of people like her.

    My condolences.

    ReplyDelete